Cameryn Olivia: 13 Weeks

18 Apr

Cameryn is exactly three months today!  Happy three month birthday little princess!  <—Wow, how is this even possible?  I feel like I just had her!

This past week has been all about the hands.  In particular, the hands in the mouth.  At first with Cameryn started doing this, I thought maybe she was just hungry, until it was happening all the time.  She loves biting, sucking and playing with her hands more than anything!  As you’ll be able to see by her weekly pictures, her hands are her new favorite accessories!

Other new updates:

• Cameryn has been having a lot of fun playing with her tongue.  She loves sticking it out at you and getting you to do it back!
  • Cameryn is sleeping through the night really well.  She has only been getting up around 1-2am and then again around 4-5am.  After her second feeding Keith and I find it hard to go back to sleep since our alarm usually goes off at 6am
  • She is getting bigger and bigger!  There are definitely more rolls on her arms and legs!  Too cute for words!
  • She is becoming even more vocal!  She loves hearing her own voice and the giggles are starting to come a lot.  You can tell she is trying so hard to laugh, but doesn’t know what she is doing!
  • The smiles are still out of this world adorable and my heart still melts every time she cracks that big gummy grin!  Smile
  • Her hair is starting to fall out in the back, I think from when she sleeps in her swing and is in her car seat.  My little baldy!
  • She is starting go really love story time.  Every afternoon we have special time on a blanket in her room where Keith or I read a few books to her.  We lay down next to her and she just looks at the pictures as you read the story!  It is so cute!
  • I think she is starting to show favorites with her toys.  She in particular loves this pink dragon that has all sort of fun stuff on it.  We call it Dilly Dragon and she loves it!
  • She is starting to love her car seat and car rides!  She used to scream and cry whenever we put her in her car seat, but now I think she knows what’s coming and is calm as a cucumber as we get her buckled in!
  • Our nightly crying spells are getting shorter and shorter!  She can usually be calmed pretty quickly now!
  • She started taking bottles!  Yay!  She has drank out of three so far without any problems whatsoever.  I tried giving her freshly expressed milk and she took it so I went out and got a bottle warmer for her and she has drank the bottles that have been heated up.  Maybe Keith and I were giving them to her too cold for her liking.  Whatever it was, I’m so happy she has started taking them!  She usually drinks about 2-2.5 ounces per bottle.
  • I’ve also noticed her finger nails have been growing like weeds! I have been having to file them about every other day.  I’m so chicken to use the clippers since she is so squirmy.

Cameryn is such a great baby.  She is so happy by nature and loves smiling and having a good time.  She is truly such a blessing in our lives and I still can’t believe she is my baby girl!  I thank God each and every day for how lucky I am to have her!

Week 13 Pictures:

IMG_7438IMG_7445IMG_7463IMG_7519IMG_7526IMG_7527IMG_7540IMG_7577IMG_7619IMG_7662IMG_7691IMG_7694

24 Responses to “Cameryn Olivia: 13 Weeks”

1. Ann Conrad - aka Gramma April 19, 2012 at 7:24 am #

love that pink feather vest! Stylin…

2. Claire @ Live & Love to Eat April 19, 2012 at 7:36 am #

I love her different expressions!

3. Corrie Anne April 19, 2012 at 7:48 am #

that is a fashionable little girl!! i love the polka dots best!

4. sweetlyvegan April 19, 2012 at 8:32 am #

She looks like such a little ball of fun! And those eyes… so bright and big and they just look like they are discovering everything! Those little faces she makes are just darling!!!! What great news she is now taking a bottle so well! What a relief!
    I am totally going to have to go to Old Navy as her little jeans are just adorable!!!!! I must get them for Hayden! 🙂 Come to LA I want out babies to play! lol! Someday! xoxox

• Trainer Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life April 19, 2012 at 4:15 pm #

Could you imagine little Cameryn and Hayden on a play date? It would be cuteness overload! We could workout, make healthy foods all while the kiddos played! It would be lots of fun! 🙂

The jeans are really cute! I’m sad they are getting tight around Cam’s stomach, I’m going to have to order her a bigger pair soon!

5. Priya April 19, 2012 at 10:40 am #

Your lil’ babe is adorable and a true fashionista!! We are expecting a baby girl in July and I can hardly wait to experience the first gurgle and smiles.. 🙂

• Trainer Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life April 19, 2012 at 4:03 pm #

Congrats on your baby girl! How exciting!!! Is she your first baby? You are on the home stretch! You are going to have so much fun! All the smiles and coos are simply the best!

• Priya April 19, 2012 at 5:49 pm #

Yup – first baby… so we are excited and nervous at the same time!

• Trainer Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life April 20, 2012 at 10:20 am #

That is so exciting! You guys have so much to look forward too and you life is going to change for the better! The love you’ll feel for your baby is the best feeling ever!

6. HollieisFueledByLOLZ April 19, 2012 at 1:43 pm #

Seriously! You have the cutest child of anyone I know! So cute!

7. Lisa@HealthyDiaries April 20, 2012 at 6:07 am #

I can’t believe she’s 3 months already! That picture with her tongue sticking out is too cute for words!!

8. Jen@FoodFamilyFitness April 20, 2012 at 9:33 am #

Best dressed baby of all time! She is so adorable!!!!

9. Running Girl April 20, 2012 at 7:17 pm #

The vest, the hair bows, love it! She’s beautiful. 🙂

10. Amy@ahealthyandhappyheart April 21, 2012 at 4:16 pm #

WOW she is adorable and getting so big! I love the big flower head bands!

11. Midnight Mother April 21, 2012 at 6:19 pm #

Their first true belly laugh is the absolute best thing in the world. Hope you get to hear it soon! And just wait until she finds her feet and wants those in her mouth 24/7! I have a hard time watching my son put his feet in his mouth but there’s really no stopping him. So I guess this is just one of many battles that I just have to let be 🙂

• Trainer Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life April 22, 2012 at 7:37 am #

I can’t wait for her first belly laugh! I wish there was a way to get it on tape! It will totally make my heart sing! 🙂 When Cameryn starts putting her little feet in her mouth I will be washing them like crazy so she isn’t sucking on too many germs! 🙂