Cameryn Olivia: Week 14

25 Apr

New developments this past week:

• Cameryn isn’t so concerned about putting her hands in her mouth now that she knows what they are for.  Instead, she loved trying to grab things, touch things and holds toys.
  • Cameryn is starting to show favorites among her toys.  She is loving a pink dragon and also a light up talking caterpillar that makes noise when she touches it.  It is fun watching her learn that when she touches it, it makes noise.
  • Cameryn is really starting to outgrow her 3 month old clothing.  So sad as she has lots of cute outfits!
  • Cameryn has been able to turn from her stomach to her back for a while now, but just this past week, she has tried flipping from her back to her stomach.  She tries so hard and can only get to her side and then she starts getting really frustrated!  It is so cute and that makes it hard not to help her out, but she needs to learn how to do it own her own and keep building her little baby muscles!  Smile
  • She is starting to turn into a little drama queen when she doesn’t get her way!  Like she now hates getting her diaper changed in the middle of the night, she doesn’t like when you put her down and walk out of the room so she can’t see you (like in going to the bathroom), or when she wants you to push her toy to get it to move!
  • Speaking of being vocal, she is starting to “talk” all the time!  It is so cute!
  • She still loves Hakuna Matata best and is also starting to love “Doe a Deer” (I’m not sure of the exact title) from the sound of music!  She loves trying to sign along to that one as well!
  • She is still mimicking and I love it.  Our newest mimic is when I open my mouth really big and sing “ohhhhhh”.  She gets so excited and tries to do it too!

It is so fun watching her grow and change each week!  I can’t wait to see what this upcoming week brings!

Week 14 Pictures!

IMG_7805 1IMG_7854IMG_7836 1IMG_7850IMG_7874 1IMG_7796IMG_7780IMG_7881IMG_7724IMG_7758

14 Responses to “Cameryn Olivia: Week 14”

1. Priya April 25, 2012 at 4:29 pm #

Gah.. cuteness overload!

2. exactlife April 26, 2012 at 6:54 am #

She is so stinkin cute!! I love those chubby little legs, I miss that stage. This is the fun part when they start interacting!!

• Trainer Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life April 26, 2012 at 7:14 am #

It is so much fun to watch her discover new things each day!

Also, I just realized you have a blog! I’m going to have to check it out!!!

• exactlife April 27, 2012 at 12:30 pm #

I don’t really!! I was going to start one then never did! For some reason when I tried to comment Word Press prompted me to login an when I did the name of the blog came up instead of heatherB!! Maybe I should start🙂

• Trainer Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life April 27, 2012 at 1:07 pm #

I see, well if you start, I would love to follow along!

3. Lisa@HealthyDiaries April 26, 2012 at 8:48 am #

She’s getting cuter and cuter every week!🙂 I mean it!

4. Alicia April 27, 2012 at 7:43 am #

Gahh! She is absolutely beautiful!😀 I love all of the sweet little bows! I love that you mention she’s becoming a lil drama queen, that’s too cute. Aiden has begun to do the same thing, he’ll get all fussy if he gets put down somewhere and he doesn’t see us. It’s like he’s yelling “hey!! I don’t want to lay here!”😛 So glad to hear your baby girl is doing fabulous and looking more beautiful by the day!🙂

5. sweetlyvegan April 27, 2012 at 9:19 am #

I love the pic of Cameryn in her carseat!!! She looks like suuuch a little diva!!! haha the way her hands are and her eyes are closed! Is she sleeping or did you just catch her with her eyes closed and that expression?! ADORABLE!!!!!! I can’t wait to have my little girl!!! xoxoxo

• Trainer Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life April 27, 2012 at 1:09 pm #

She was sleeping. She woke up right when I took the picture because of the flash though. It is cute how babies sleep with their hands and fingers wide open.

You have less than a week to go, and hopefully sooner! I can’t wait to see pics of Hayden, she’s going to be beautiful!

6. Aurielle November 28, 2016 at 2:18 am #

Look.. Be careful with what you put online… But there was a woman in my class who claim she needed to talk to me about something, ( we had a few convos before) I gave her my number as I left the classroom. Long story short she told me she had a baby a month ago. I knew we had a class a month ago and this girl is skinnier than me.( red flag) She told me this crazy story about her kid and she sent me pictures of “her baby” and her baby daddy. I got suspicious because the guy looked like a model. The story was just too wild. Now a few weeks have passed and some reason I looked at the pics again but this time I notice the words at the bottom. Of course I googled the words and baby in pink, and I came across your website. 😬 So weird but yeah I just thought Id let you know. People are crazy out here.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks