For those who like reading my blog for my daily eats and workout posts, I apologize that I haven’t been doing a good job keeping up! I’m determined to post them so starting now I’m going to try to take 15 minutes each day to do so!
So with that being said, here are my eats from the past two days:
- Breakfast: Coffee, Ezekiel English muffin with spinach, egg and salsa
- Am Snack: Scoop of almond butter
- Lunch:Citrus Smoothie
- PM Snack: a few potato chips
- Dinner: leftover spicy chicken dog pasta (with more spinach added in)
- Breakfast: Coffee, Ezekiel English muffin with spinach, egg, salsa + 1 slice Swiss cheese
- Am Snack: Clif Mojo Bar
- Lunch: Citrus Smoothie
- PM Snack: Flax drink and a scoop of Better N Peanut Butter
- Dinner: Shrimp Mexican salad (shrimp sautéed in garlic, pepper, crushed red pepper and cumin), with avocado, red bell pepper and a homemade salsa dressing (salsa, olive oil and a splash of balsamic)
*reused breakfast picture
So far this week I’ve got in two workouts.
- Monday- Cardio and core
- Tuesday- Rest (dog walk)
- Wednesday- Cardio and core
Here is what the rest of my workouts look like for the week.
- Thursday- Intervals and strength (legs, triceps and chest)
- Friday- Plyometric workout
- Saturday- Intervals and strength (back, biceps and shoulders)
- Sunday- Rest day (I’m taking my first Mother’s off to spend snuggling my baby all day long! )
So there it is! I know I’ve gotten some emails wanting me to keep up on my eats and workout posts and I have no problem doing it!
See you all later this evening with a weekly update on the baby! I can’t believe she is already 16 weeks! Tomorrow’s post is going to be the workout of the week, so make sure you stop back to check out a fun upper body circuit workout I have in store for you guys!
Question: What core exercise are you loving at the moment?