Today is Cameryn’s 5 month birthday! To celebrate, here is a video clip taken from earlier today!
Today, my workout was 45 minutes of cardio and core.
When I first started my workout today, I started and about 10 seconds in, I realized I didn’t have my iPod. So, I went to my purse to grab it from a zippered pocket I had it in while in Minnesota. But, to my disbelief it wasn’t there. I then spent the next 30 minutes searching everywhere in our house. I’m a very neat and organized person and knew I would only put it in three places in our house- the exercise room right next to the TV, in a drawer in our mud room or on my desk. I check each location over and over and couldn’t find it. I then decided I must have forgot it in MN, but knew I never took it out of my bag. So I decided to check my purse pocket once again for the 10th time. When I looked in the pocket, I realized there was a hole in it. When I reached my finger in the hole, I felt my headphones and then my iPod! Yay! I was so relived! There were hidden in between the purse liner and the purse!
Workout #1 is done, only 5 more to go this week!
Monday- 45 minutes cardio + core (at home)
- Tuesday- 45 minutes cardio + core (at home)
- Wednesday- Plyometric workout (at home)
- Thursday- Intervals + legs, pecs and triceps (gym)
- Friday- 45 minutes cardio (at home)
- Saturday- Intervals + back, biceps and shoulders
Next time I’ll try looking at the camera!
My eats from today were as followed:
- Breakfast- Coffee, Ezekiel English muffin with egg, cheese, spinach and salsa
- AM Snack- Clif Mojo bar
- Lunch- Banana berry smoothie with spinach, almond milk and vanilla protein powder
- PM Snack- Kind bar and 1/2 a steak and veggie quesadilla
- Dinner- Gigantic salad