BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

28 Oct

Good morning and happy Monday!  We’ve been sleep training Cameryn (more on that in another post) and last night she was thisclose to sleeping through the night.  I’m excited to write about what is finally working for us after almost two years with no sleep.

But first I have a big announcement to make…

Keith, Cameryn and I are excited to be welcoming Baby Conrad #2 arriving in April!

IMG_9709 1IMG_9709IMG_9716 1

That’s right, Cameryn is going to be a big sister!  And a great one at that!

I’ve been keeping a weekly journal so I’ll be posting three post with the new pregnancy updates.  I was debating if I should keep a journal this go around but decided too after rereading my past pregnancy journal all the time so far this pregnancy.  I’m excited to have everything recorded once again!

I also start to finally get back into blogging after life is starting to slow down once again after a busy summer and start to fall!  Smile

I hope you all had a great weekend and I’m excited to share this experience once again with you all!

15 Responses to “BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!”

1. Kathy October 28, 2013 at 2:14 pm #

Haha I was the one asking the other month if you planned on having another. CONGRATS! Your daughter is cute as a button, you make beautiful children!

2. Erin October 28, 2013 at 5:36 pm #

Yay congrats girl!!!

3. Jen@PregnantDiabetic October 29, 2013 at 8:57 am #

Congrats!!! I’m also due in April 🙂

4. Katie October 30, 2013 at 4:37 am #

Congratulations!!!!! How exciting. We are due with our second baby June 1st 🙂

5. Amy@ahealthyandhappyheart November 4, 2013 at 5:37 pm #

congratulations girl! Can’t to follow along again 🙂 I hope you are feeling good.

6. Heather Englund (@FitMamaRealFood) November 7, 2013 at 2:55 pm #

Congrats! Cameryn is going to be such a good big sister. Hope you are feeling well!