Introducing our Baby Boy!

3 May

This is a little late but I’m excited to announce the birth of our son Luke Anderson Conrad!

He was born just 11 days ago on April 21, 2014 at 10:06pm.   Weighing in at exactly 7lbs and measuring 18 3/4 inches.

I fell in love all over again the minute I laid my eyes on him.

I will be posting his birth story in the next few days as I don’t want to forget any details along with a slew of pictures!  Smile

xoxo Kjirsten

_MG_7263

Photo by Brooke Photography

9 Responses to “Introducing our Baby Boy!”

1. achernandez711 May 3, 2014 at 8:46 am #

Congrats! He is beautiful : )

2. Katie Bearden May 4, 2014 at 6:25 am #

He is so precious!!! Congrats. How is the adjustment to two going? Are u finding you are more relaxed this time?
    Cameryn looks like she loves being a big sis already!

• Thanks! The adjustment to two is easy for me. It takes longer running errands but overall it feels really natural. I am way more relaxed this time and can also tell a huge difference in having a baby at 36 1/2 weeks and then one at exactly 40 weeks makes. Cam loves her little brother so much. She is really jealous of mommy spending time and nursing Luke though. It will pass with time. Overall I am LOVING having a newborn on the house again! 🙂

3. Piper's Run May 4, 2014 at 3:43 pm #

So sweet, congratulations!

4. allieksmith May 7, 2014 at 9:13 am #

He’s adorable! I can’t wait to read more and see more pictures!

5. Irene May 28, 2014 at 1:23 pm #

CONGRATS! What a good day, happens to be my birthday. 🙂 He is super cute!

6. Vitamin Shoppe coupon September 29, 2014 at 1:40 pm #

Let facts speak for themselves, the individuals who use cash loans are seven times more prone to wind up filing bankruptcy
    than people that don’t.

7. Zenni Optical promo code September 30, 2014 at 1:43 am #

And so, to beat such issues Same Day Cash loans are present in the market and they are perfectly appreciated.