Happy 2015! Although I’m sad to say goodbye to 2014 (the year Luke was born and I want time to slow down) I am very excited to start 2015 with a fresh slate! I have definitely indulged in my fair share or more of holiday treats and savory foods and am ready to get back to feeling a-maz-ing!!!
With that being said I wanted to give you guys a sneak peak into my most important New Year’s Resolutions as this is the year I want to get my life in order, all aspects!
- Grow closer to God and start reading the Bible
- Start blogging again but redirecting the focus to fit my current life (more on that to come later this week)
- Get into the best shape of my life by Luke’s first birthday! I would love to have my 6 pack back!!! I am shooting for 5 workouts and 5 dog walks a week
- Get my household organized and stay within a budget every month
- Work on my stress levels
- Keep growing my Chic Pipsqueak store and Chic Pipsqueaks Etsy store
I know it’s a long list but I really want to focus on getting all aspects of my life in order so I can truly focus on being the best wife, mother and person I can being all while enjoying life to the fullest!
With that being said, I look forward to getting back to blogging (yay!) this year! I spend so much time doing things for others I sometimes neglect the things that I love and that make me, me!
Happy New Year and cheers to all the fun and exciting things that 2015 brings!